lundi 10 décembre 2007

Xmas spirit

They just turned on the Xmas lights on The Archers. Marvellous radio!

5 commentaires:

Donna a dit…

missed it - sat in O'Shea's bar after the works Christmas Lunch and bitchy-fest! Will have to catch the omnibus edition :)

Ian a dit…

Just had my works Xmas do. It's not the same though when you work for yourself and have no colleagues.
Basically it consisted of brewing a cuppa, looking in the mirror and saying "Aren't we having fun?" and then getting back to work.

Sophie a dit…

Well, here I'm still waiting for the office party to be organised. We're planning to drink indifferent white wine, photocopy our genitalia and then have a quick fumble in the stairs cupboard. I might even wear a silly hat ...!

Ian a dit…

Sophie,
I thought you too were a teleworker these days. If so, I guess your office is in some virtual realm - Second Life maybe? Gosh, can you photocopy your virtual genitalia now in a virtual office in Second Life? I thought all SL was good for was pretending you were a child and getting virtually abused by like-minded citizens. How things have come on!

Sophie a dit…

Office in spare bedroom. Ralph's office in living room. I have enough to do in my first life, let alone getting involved with a second ...!