mercredi 12 septembre 2007

Heroes and other damp squibs

I see from the TV listings that Heroes is coming up to halfway point on the Beeb. Well, in Douce France it's already been and gone, and I would like to spare anyone the trouble of sitting through the rest of it. Why? Think "Lost". Remember how intriguing that seemed at first. Hell, I even missed two episodes of Heroes early on and paid a fee to download them, so keen I was on the premise and the prospect of what was to come. Although the frustration had been welling up for weeks, I only actually stopped watching half way through the very last episode. How futile is that? Regrets: I have a few. The time I spent watching Heroes I could have fruitfully employed constructing an intricate structure out of spent matches, were I that way inclined.

2 commentaires:

Donna a dit…

from Mike the Technician in the next office:

"that Eccleston one as the invisible man? Can't see it meself."

M's a scouser, be kind.

Ian a dit…

I saw an Oriental gentleman crossing Tower Bridge with his girlfriend last time I was in London. Could have sworn it was Hiro, so I scrunched up my eyes at him. No reaction, false alarm. Or else he was merely remaining inscrutable.